I’d like to thank everyone who has visited, read and commented here at Strangely Diabetic in 2011. It’s been a great year for me personally, having been able to meet so many other members of the DOC in the past 12 months both virtually and in real life! You all inspire me and help me cope with everything life throws at me, not just diabetes! Thank you all so much
Highlights for me included:
- Being invited to attend the 2011 JDRF Government Relations Day(s) in March which was a great experience.
- Being fortunate enough to attend the 2011 Friends for Life Convention in Orlando and meet so many fantastic people. Heck, British comedian Oliver Double even gave me a shout out at the conference during his fantastic comedic presentation.
- VJ over at Diabetic365 gave me the opportunity to appear on his vlog
- Chris interviewed me on his podcast of We’re Just Talking and my cat was the star!
In conclusion, I’d thought I’d list the top 10 most read posts for 2011
- I’m Sorry, Doctor, But I Take Exception to Something You Just Said
- I Saw Children
- Hello JDCA, I’m Part of the 85
- Another Blue Candle and Yet Another
- Everything Is In The Numbers
- Once More Into The Breach, Dear Friends
- The Children Are Our Future
- A New Direction In Kansas City
- Glocose Test Strips as Durable Medical Equipment Under Obamacare?
- You Can Do This, Take 2
Again, thank you all so much and I wish everyone a fantastic and safe 2012!
P.S. Don’t forget FFL 2012!
© 2011 Scott Strange, Strangely Diabetic and http://StrangelyDiabetic.com