Is anyone besides me having an ungodly amount of occlusion alarms?
I have been thru two months worth of supplies in the last two and a half weeks. I’ve gotten some replacements. but they still owe me 2 boxes of insets.
Things I know and have done
- I have already received a replacement pump
- cycle the cartridge, twisting the plunger up and down twice to make sure lubricant is spread
- I rotate sites and have put the last 3 sets (from different lot numbers) in sites I have never ever used, even for injections. These all occluded
- I am frustrated beyond being irritated. I am actually angry enough now to go back on MDI
- Left a message for tech support yesterday, seems they were awfully busy, left a message and never got a call back
- called this morning, spent 15 minutes or so on hold, got connected to message services again and once I got connected to a message agent, the call immediately dropped. On hold once again …
There is only one word for this at the moment : CLUSTER-FUCK
©2011 Scott Strange, Strangely Diabetic and http://StrangelyDiabetic.com