It’s November 9, Dblog Day! This year’s topic is 6 things you want people to know about diabetes, but I jumped the gun and did that topic yesterday, so here’s today’s variation! Check out Gina Capone’s site for other lists!
6 things I DON’T want you to THINK you know about diabetes.
- Don’t think insulin is a cure.
- Don’t think my diabetes is my fault.
- Don’t think you should give me dietary advice.
- Don’t think I want or, even worse, need to hear your personal tale of diabetes horror.
- Don’t think that it makes me feel better to hear you say “At least it’s not <insert other condition here>”
- Don’t think that diabetes is easy